- Easy-to-use registration and check-in tools for players and fans
- Sell tickets through related tournaments
- Social media sharing
- Email and other chat functionality
- Support for bracket integration
- Analytics and metrics dashboard
- Custom merch, badge and lanyard support
- Allow fans to donate directly to the prize pool
- Create custom rewards that can be bought by the community
- Stretch goals and top donor list
- Streaming overlays for fans and sponsors
- Verified tournaments have access to premium sponsors’ products and DLC from game publishers
- Pay dozens or hundreds of people instantly and transparently
- Matcherino charges 4% + (processor fees + $1 per ticket)
- 1099 and applicable tax automation through payment processors
- Special rates for charitable causes
- Future plans for cryptocurrency
Matcherino empowers the Fighting Game Community by helping it increase the prize pool. It’s very American – smart, edgy, and effective.
The increase in prize money helps fuel the competition which supports the players and community! It’s an amazing platform!
Matcherino is steadily empowering modern FGC tournaments with additional revenue streams, peddling fresh ideas and unique deliverables to stream monsters with an insatiable appetite for hype entertainment on Twitch.
There is a complete lack of tools for esports. Matcherino offers it all with crowd funding, ticketing, and merchandise sales.
Teams, Publishers, and Sponsors we work with
Want to get engaged? Check out our community on Discord!